The Australian Institute of Classical Dance is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission. We are a Not-For-Profit organisation that is run by a team of enthusiastic volunteers across the country. Donations made to our organisation, help us to deliver services; and to create opportunities for hardworking Dancers and Teachers across the country. With your help we deliver:
- The Houston Ballet Academy Scholarship;
- The International Awards;
- The New Zealand Scholarship;
- Junior and Senior Awards across the country;
- The Borovansky Syllabus;
- Teachers Learning Experiences of various kinds; and much much more…
With your assistance, we will continue to grow each of these activities.
Thank you for consideration of our organisation.
Making a Donation
Please note, You DO NOT need to have a Paypal account to use this Donation Form.
Prior to commencing this Form, please make sure that you have your credit card available.
- Complete the Application Form below
- Choose whether your donation is to the Dance Creation Choreographic Workshop or the AICD.
- Press the Submit Button.
- Make your Payment using Paypal credit card payment
- After pressing Submit, you are transferred to Paypal.com where you make your payment.
- You will be given 2 options:
- If you have a Paypal Account select – Log In;
- If you don’t have a Paypal Account select – Pay With Credit or Debit Card.
- Fill out the appropriate details depending on your selection.
You will shortly receive a notification email that confirms the details of your donation. We will send you a separate receipt for your donation at your address..